meet the Paschall family

the dad: Sam. pastor, intellect, surfer, cal poly alumni, 7 year grad student, uses big words, loves him a good new book in one hand and delicious drink in the other, and best dad in the world.
the mom: Anjuli. wanna be photographer, enjoys a little celebrity gossip, loves her a good cookie, always gets lost, will someday be a runner, doesn't like camping, and proud mommy of 2 boys.
the eldest: Manoah. strong, hilarious, dancer, mad skills with an iphone, athletic, a ladys man, get his amazing voice from his daddy and good looks from his mommy.
the second: Samuel. happy, good little sleeper, loves to crawl, eat and poop. big ole hazel eyes, and a drop dead gorgeous smile.

Friday, February 5, 2010

back into blogging...

i've always given my mom a hard time about not having any pictures of me. i am the youngest of 4 girls. my oldest sister has like 18 albums filed with baby pictures and i think i have 1 (not album) but baby picture. I'm not sure if i even existed from birth to 6 yrs old because i have no pictures to confirm it. but now after having 2 little boys i have forgiven my mom for not documenting my life. so here is my feeble attempt to start documenting our lives. i might only post once a year, but at least i am back in the game.





1 comment: